1. You all know who Lady Gaga is and we all know we can never get enough of her. Why not get some Lady Gaga glasses to complete your costume? Great for women or men!
2. Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) known as the "King of Pop"! He was also infamous for wearing aviator sunglasses. MJ costumes are going to be HOT!!!
3. With the release of the new film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter costumes are a must this Halloween. Become Harry Potter and help him defeat Lord Voldemort with these Harry Potter glasses.
4. A jester, fool, or buffoon is a person who fools around and acts like a clown. It originated in medieval times when kings had personal jesters for entertainment. If you are planning on going with a Renaissance themed costume you need a pair of these Jester Hat glasses. Perfect for a fun goofy costume!
5. Masquerade masks are perfect for Halloween parties! Simple costume for those of you who might not want to put a lot of time or money into this years costume. Also great for Masquerade balls.
6. The king hasn't released a new recording since 1977 and yet still to this day he's as popular as ever among all age groups. If you love Elvis, and who doesn't love Elvis, it's the costume to be this Halloween. Add these elvis glasses to your costume and take a trip back to the 1950's!
7. And last, but not least the most popular costume of all the Nerd costume. This is by far the hottest costume for Halloween 2009! The one accesory this costume can't live without is the nerd wayfarer glasses.
So whether you dress up as your favorite movie character, your favorite pop star, or your favorite celebrity, you can not go wrong with these costumes! Other costumes that will be hot this year include superhero costumes, Transformers, The 80's, and Hannah Montana. Have a safe and happy Halloween!